65TT Steel system
Created to be used in extreme conditions, Mogs 65 TT Steel marries together the mechanical and design performances of the profiles Mogs 65 and the thermo-acoustic insulation of the newest technology. Mogs 65 TT Steel is the only thermal insulated profile with a thickness of 2 mm.
That means that resistance is not compromised, while the visual impact remains minimal (only 18 mm). Mogs 65 TT allows the creation of design, eco-friendly and security windows and doors.
Mogs steel systems are designed and produced to guarantee the highest level of insulation, burglar resistance, resistance and durability.
Characterized by a wide range of materials and solutions, even in the thermal break version, stand out for their minimalist aesthetics represents the distinctive value of the doors and windows made with Mogs.
Mogs 65 TT systems, in its different versions, it is the only thermal break profile on the market of 2 mm of effective thickness.
- Tubolar of 18 mm, the most contained of the category;
- Thickness 2 mm (20/10), the largest in the category;
- Sealing system with seals in EPDM in double swing;
- External coplanar aesthetics and internal overlap;
- Depth suitable with high performance insulating glasses and wide thickness;
- Optional kit for intermediate sealing;
- Thermal break with high density innovative polyurethane;
- Closed profiles welded with continuous laser, high mechanical performances;
- Wide range of glass-stop profiles, “L”-shaped tubolar;
- Paintable in RAL colors or in special paintings, glossy and opaque;
- Wide range of dedicated accessories, with visible or hidden hinges;
- Type of openings: swing shutter, transom window, hang out, flap-shutter, pivot hinged, hinged opening;
- Great depth for high moments of inertia.